- Are there things I have intentionally not sought to hear the voice of God about? If so, why?
- Is repentance a regular part of my life? How can I be more accountable in repenting?
- How can I respond to God’s Word this week?
- What specifically am I seeking to hear from God during the fast?
- What other spiritual disciplines do I need to implement in my life?
- Are there other voices I focus on more than God’s. If so, what are they and how am I responding to them?
Resources: Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster, The Sacred Art of Fasting by Thomas Ryan, thewayberkeley.com for daily devotions.