Grow in your Faith
When you become part of The Way Christian Center community, we commit to helping you grow in your faith. You are part of a family where we strive to be in right relationship with God. We seek to have life, a clear conscience, purpose, power and strength, confidence, security, peace, and freedom. We continue to train, i.e. commit to sanctification to become a Christian. And we intend to live a life fulfilled.
We Typically hold Bible study on Wednesdays at 7PM for deeper study of the scriptures.
We also grow in Christ together through our Small Groups.. If you wish to join a Small (LIVE) Group, service ministry, or learning class, CLICK THE BUTTONs BELOW.
To Join a Service ministry, Click The Button Below. Current options include:
- Books & Breakfast (Volunteer)
- Children's Church
- Stage Design
- Worship Team
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, authoritative, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- There is one God, infinite in glory, wisdom, holiness, justice, power and love, eternally existent as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, Second person of the Godhead. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; lived a sinless life; performed miracles; through His atoning death, paid for the sins of the world; in His bodily resurrection; ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His future personal return in power and glory.
- In the Holy Spirit, third person of the Godhead. He eternally proceeds from the Father; convicts of sin; applies salvation; guides and comforts the believer; directs and empowers the Church in fulfillment of the great commission; and enables them to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost—the saved to the resurrection of life, and the lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Believers are to be sanctified in habits, moral in character and godly in behavior.
If you want to be baptized, Please Click the Button to sign up. Baptism and the class are held every third sunday.